We are committed to safeguarding your privacy online, and when you supply any personal information to our Site, we have legal obligations towards you in the way we deal with that data.
- We must:
- Collect the information fairly.
- Let you know how we will use it.
- Tell you in advance if we decide to pass the information on to anyone else.
- Ensure that all personal information supplied is held securely, in accordance with applicable law (such as the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and secondary legislation).
- We collect three kinds of information from visitors to our Site and we will not pass on your details to any third party unless you give us permission to do so.
- The information we collect is registration information, feedback information and Website usage information, from session cookies and log files. Session cookies and log files do not contain any personal information.
- We will act in accordance with current legislation and aim to meet current Internet best practice. During the course of any visit to the Site, the pages you see, along with the possibility of a cookie, are downloaded to your computer. The vast majority of Websites do this, as cookies provide the Website author certain benefits, as for instance, whether the computer (and probably its user) visited the Website before. This is done on second and future visits to the Website by checking to see, and finding, the cookie left there on the previous visit. If using cookies worries you (it doesn’t worry the majority of people), you should set your browser preferences to reject cookies or leave the Site. (To find out more information about cookies, please consult your browser’s help text).